Discrimination in Employment Looseleaf
Latest Release: May 30, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 1 Volume
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Offering an in-depth analysis of European and domestic UK law in all areas of employment-related discrimination law, Discrimination in Employment:
- Includes a comprehensive review of relevant legislative provisions and case law, giving you full advice on preliminary procedural considerations, time limits, procedural steps before Final Hearing, reviews, enforcement and appeals
- Steers you through the increasingly complex substantive law on employment discrimination
- Answers all procedural questions that may arise in the process of taking a case to tribunal or court and beyond
- Features a wealth of advice tailored to the practitioner's needs, including case summaries
- Covers sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, age and other unlawful grounds for discrimination
- Contains detailed coverage of remedies
- Key contents include EC law and human rights law, equal pay (including pensions), sex and race discrimination, rights of working parents, disability discrimination, discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation, religion or relief, age discrimination, remedies, practice and procedure
: 4 updating releases per annum, charged separately.