Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
This unique book is a vital purchase for students of company law, using a succinct and easy-to-read style to explain all aspects of company law including accounts, insolvency and Scottish law where relevant.
* This edition has been brought up to date to 1 February 2005
* The amendments to the Insolvency Act relating to administrative receivers and voluntary arrangements and to DTI investigations
* The development of auditor regulation and corporate governance in the wake of the Enron collapse
* The impact of the FSMA 2000 on shares and securities as investments
* The introduction of treasury shares into UK law
* Case law developments in the areas of corporate dealings, minority protection, directors duties and financial assistance for the acquisition of shares and takeovers and mergers
* A new chapter on the newly created European company form as applicable in the UK