Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party. You may opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link included in every email.
Special Discounts for Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
This unique book is a vital purchase for students of company law, using a succinct and easy-to-read style to explain all aspects of company law including accounts, insolvency and Scottish law where relevant.
* This edition has been brought up to date to 1 February 2005
* The amendments to the Insolvency Act relating to administrative receivers and voluntary arrangements and to DTI investigations
* The development of auditor regulation and corporate governance in the wake of the Enron collapse
* The impact of the FSMA 2000 on shares and securities as investments
* The introduction of treasury shares into UK law
* Case law developments in the areas of corporate dealings, minority protection, directors duties and financial assistance for the acquisition of shares and takeovers and mergers
* A new chapter on the newly created European company form as applicable in the UK