Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
Wildy's will be closed on Monday 1st May and will re-open on Tuesday 2nd May.
Online book orders received during the time we are closed will be processed as soon as possible once we re-open on Tuesday.
As usual Credit Cards will not be charged until the order is processed and ready to despatch.
Any non-UK eBook orders placed after 5pm on the Friday 28th April will not be processed until Tuesday 2nd May. UK eBook orders will be processed as normal.
This compact handbook is a practitioners guide to the new UK competition litigation regime. Competition litigation is expected to increase dramatically under this new system, and this work advises practitioners on every aspect of using it.
In particular, it focuses on the role, the practice and procedure of the Competition Appeal Tribunal, and the growing body of case law emerging from it. As a complete guide to the subject it also steers readers through the substantive law and other key topics such as human rights, judicial review and competition law in arbitration.
* The first work to be published offering expert commentary and practical advice on the new competition litigation regime
* Practical and easy-to-understand approach, including flowcharts
* Covers both the substantive law and the new procedures
* Timely publication - from May 2004 the new EU Procedural Regulation greatly strengthens the powers of the UK national competition authorities
* Cross-referenced to the leading text on the subject, Bellamy & Child: EC Law of Competition, for more detailed discussion where appropriate