Keating on JCT Contracts Looseleaf with CD
Latest Release: June 29, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 4 Volumes + CD-ROM
Offer: £584.50 + £11.62 VAT
(Usual price £851.60)
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Keating on JCT Contracts provides detailed guidance on using the 2005 editions of the new JCT standard forms of contract. It reproduces the complete suite of 2005 contracts and comments on the major contracts in a clause-by-clause fashion, with variations in related contracts explained.
As the 2005 suite consolidates and merges many of the contracts in the 1998 suite of JCT contracts, the work also serves as an invaluable interpretive tool for these earlier contracts.
- Supplies in one looseleaf source the entire suite of 2005 JCT contracts together with detailed commentary
- Explains clause-by-clause how the contracts are used in practice
- Highlights key interpretive issues and how clauses have been treated in case law
- Includes an archive of the 1998 JCT contracts - now superseded but still in use on older projects - on an accompanying CD-ROM
- Discusses differences and similarities between the 2005 and 1998 suites of contracts
- Updated with two commentary releases a year
- Releases containing new and amended JCT contracts will be issued as soon as they become available
: 3-4 updating releases per year, charged separately.