Aircraft Liens and Detention Rights Looseleaf
Latest Release: December 19, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 3 volumes
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Aircraft Liens and Detention Rights covers the rights of third parties to seize and detain aircraft until unpaid debts are met or if aviation law has been infringed. This useful looseleaf:-
- Offers an analysis of liens (domestic and foreign) of sellers, repairers, maintenance providers, salvors and contractors
- Shows how aircraft owners, airlines and financiers are affected by liens and detention rights
- Covers over 60 of the busiest jurisdictions, addressing the key issues on a comparative basis
- Details the powers of airport and air navigation authorities (including Eurocontrol) to detain and sell aircraft for unpaid landing, parking and air navigation fees
- Sets out government powers to detain and forfeit aircraft
- Provides vital information of interest to airlines, banks and finance houses, airports, aviation authorities, and aircraft repair and maintenance companies
- Presents the information in question and answer format, so that information can be readily found, and technical issues easily understood
- Looks at the changes and developments affecting a range of jurisdictions, in particular Austria, Barbados, Chile, Israel, Lithuania, Jamaica, Oman, Poland, Singapore, Sweden, Ukraine, Vietnam and Tanzania
Subscription Information: 6 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.