Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
Insider Dealing provides authoritative guidance on the regulation of insider dealing in the UK in the light of Part V of the Criminal Justice Act 1993 and other relevant rules and regulations.
In addition, it describes the investigative powers available to regulatory bodies under the Financial Services Act 1986 and also reflects the changes instituted by the revised SIB Principles and Core Conduct of Business Rules, the Stock Exchange Listing Rules and the Take-over Code.
* Identifies the offences which may be committed and the scope of the defences available
* Considers the problems which the legislation poses for particular groups such as directors, shareholders, investment analysts and securities firms
* Discusses international co-operation in the detection of insider dealing
* Considers the civil liability of firms or individuals involved in insider dealing
* Reviews the existing body of UK cases - many of which are unreported.