Hershman and McFarlane: Children Law and Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: April 28, 2017
Publisher: Bloomsbury Professional Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 4 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £455.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £495.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Conceived and written around the Children Act 1989, the work is regularly commended for its user-friendly approach and for concentrating on the issues that really matter in both public and private law. Clear narrative is complemented by numerous time-saving checklists, procedural tables and flow-charts. Relevant statutory materials are included and the whole work is extensively cross-referenced.
Used by all sectors of the profession including solicitors, the judiciary, barristers, local authorities and social services, this work is relied upon daily in all levels of court. Here's why:
- Authoritative Commentary - Detailed and practical advice is written by The Hon Mr Justice McFarlane and Madeleine Reardon, Barrister
- Easy-to-Use Layout - Flow-charts, checklists and procedural tables take you step-by-step through all the procedures relevant to your application
- Comprehensive Legislation - Includes all the relevant statutes and statutory materials
- Frequent and Economical Updating Service - To keep pace with all of the latest changes in this important area of practice the work is updated three times a year by Madeleine Reardon, a barrister who is in the thick of undertaking the work in day-to-day practice, and The Rt Hon Sir Andrew McFarlane, who is now a Court of Appeal judge and was a member of the Norgrove Family Justice Review Panel
- This binder contains all the essential procedural narrative that you need to take to court, which along with Hershman and McFarlane: Children Act Handbook, makes the perfect portable library of practical information for court proceedings
- FREE Hershman and McFarlane Children Act Handbook - Includes a free copy of the latest Hershman and McFarlane: Children Act Handbook, published annually, providing a single volume source of key legislation and guidance materials.
: 3 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating..