International Corporate Procedures Looseleaf
Latest Release: September 22, 2017
Publisher: Jordan Publishing Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 3 Volumes
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
International Corporate Procedures is a country-by-country encyclopaedia of business regulations in over 55 jurisdictions, including all the major industrial, financial and offshore centres worldwide. It draws together the factual and procedural information necessary to make informed decisions about foreign forms of business enterprise.
Before any decision can be made to open an overseas office, set up a cross border joint venture or acquire businesses overseas, companies and their advisers must have a firm grasp of the structure of business regulation in the target territory. Yet finding up-to-date and reliable information of this kind can involve a great deal of time, effort and money, especially if you do not have an office or agent in the territory. All of this effort may be wasted if the legal and taxation regime is found to be wholly unsuitable, International Corporate Procedures performs this task for you.
The perfect resource for:
International Corporate Procedures
- Corporate lawyers
- Finance lawyers
- Compliance departments
- Company secretarial departments
- Business Advisers - offshore jurisdictions
provides directly comparable information in a standardised format set out country by country covering over 55 jurisdictions...
- Detailed information on how to form a company including the timescales, costs and documentation required. In addition specific rules relating to partnerships, branches and joint ventures are covered for each jurisdiction.
- Key company law points on liabilities of directors, D&O insurance, local shareholding requirements, classes of shares permitted, rules for shareholder meetings, registration of charges, liabilities for subsidiary debts, fees for permits and licences, rules on borrowing and charging of assets and M&A controls.
- The different types of entities including partnerships, branches and joint ventures
- Sets out the accounting obligations in relation to record keeping and frequency of reporting. It examines model forms of accounts relevant to that jurisdiction highlighting in particular contents of the balance sheet and profit and loss account, additional disclosures, directors’ reports and the auditor’s report.
- Sets out the tax position in each country includes corporate tax rates, offsetting losses, tax rate on dividends, taxation of groups, double taxation arrangements and incentive schemes.
Benefits of the service include:
- Updated six times a year by practitioners with commercial experience from their own country, it is like having a direct line to a corporate procedures expert in each jurisdiction.
- Each jurisdiction is structured according to a strict template, allowing you to compare them side by side.
- Saves you simply hours of research time or potential fees for a specialist consultant.
:6 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.