Jordans Employment Law Service Looseleaf
Published: June 1998
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £366.00
This comprehensive service has reliable, authoritative and practical guidance on all your employment law problems, offering a detailed, user-friendly resource on all aspects of the employment law process, from recruitment to termination and remedies.
Written and edited by a leading team of employment lawyers Jordans Employment Law provides a single source of up-to-date and practical information for the busy employment law practitioner and is available both online and in print.
Jordans Employment Law provides:
- Model documents including policies, letters and contracts to help you respond quickly to practical problems.
- Checklists and flow charts outlining employers’ duties, responsibilities and best practice.
- Quarterly bulletins providing details of recent and forthcoming legislative and case-law developments.
- Expert guidance on all aspects of employment law and practice from recruitment to termination of employment.
- Detailed explanation of the latest legislative and case-law developments and their implications.
- Reliable updated keeping you on top of developments in law and practice.
Providing immediate access to the latest legislation and judicial decisions with expert advice and guidance from a team of specialist employment lawyers Jordans Employment Law
is the first port of call for a comprehensive understanding of employment law and includes:
- Quarterly bulletins - Focusing on the latest legislative and case-law developments
- Model letters and precedents - Expertly drafted sample documents are included throughout the service to help save you time including letters, forms and other relevant documents
- Case summaries - Detailed case summaries are included to illustrate points raised in the text
- At a glance summaries and checklists.
: 4 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Annual subscriptions for this title run from January to December. We will contact you each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.