Trust Drafting and Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: September 28, 2017
Publisher: Bloomsbury Professional
Country of Publication: UK
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Trust Drafting and Precedents, endorsed by STEP, is the first port of call for comprehensive practical information on drafting trusts. This popular service supplies all the precedents, commentary and legal guidance busy trust and estate practitioners require. As a subscriber you will be kept regularly updated with new precedents, practical trust law information plus the KEY tax guidance.
Trust Drafting and Precedents should sit on the desk of all private client solicitors handling estates and succession, domestic and offshore trusts, inheritance tax planning, plus trust and estate litigation issues.
- Practical looseleaf format ensures the information you need is quickly accessible
- NEW tax legislation section supplying the latest income and capital gains tax changes
- Produced in association with STEP... the leading member organisation in this area
- You’ll receive regular updating issues with new precedents and related commentary
- A brand new consultant editor Toby Harris plus some excellent new contributors – a fresh approach for 2009
- Simply add in the new pages to your detailed main work binder
- A range of precedents for all applications
This indispensable trust precedent service provides trust and estate practitioners with the tools they need. Trust Drafting and Precedents
outlines how to establish, run and terminate a trust. It also offers a unique International perspective – increasingly important to your clients.
Subscription Information: 4 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.