Garrow & Fenton's Law of Personal Property in New Zealand 7th ed: Volume 2 Personal Property Securities
Published: December 2010
Publisher: LexisNexis New Zealand
Country of Publication: New Zealand
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
The two-volume 7th edition of the highly regarded Garrow and Fenton's Law of Personal Property in New Zealand provides in-depth coverage of personal property securities as well as all other types of personal property. The 7th edition enlarges the role of previous editions, examining recent developments in a wholly modern context.
- The only comprehensive and completely up-to-date treatment of the topic of personal property in New Zealand
- The two-volume work comprises over 2000 pages of commentary, allowing for in-depth treatment of the relevant topics
- Continuation of a well-known and long-established book in the New Zealand market
- A must-have title for anyone practising in a commercial or general practice
- Written by Dr Roger Fenton, a highly regarded expert in this area of law
Volume 2 deals with the subject of personal property securities in detail. This includes explanation and analysis of key concepts such as security interests, security agreements, attachment, perfection, priority rules, and processed or commingled goods, as well as commentary and guidance in relation to the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 and the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003.