Save time and money by creating your own client care policies using the templates in this invaluable toolkit. They offer a fast and straightforward way to draw up bespoke policies tailored to your firm’s needs.
The second edition of this hugely popular toolkit has been comprehensively revised and updated in line with the:-
- Equality Act 2010 - the equality and diversity policy covers in detail the various forms of discrimination identified under the Act
- Legal Ombudsman - the complaints handling templates take account of the establishment of this new body
- Lexcel Practice Management Standard Version 4.1 - the file and case management checklist and Lexcel self-assessment checklist have been updated in line with the standard requirements.
The Lexcel Client Care Toolkit contains a range of:
- template client care policies
- procedure documents
- client care letters (both generic and specific to certain areas of law).
All of the documents are provided on the book’s accompanying free CD-ROM, enabling you to customise them as needed.