Lexcel Client Care Toolkit 3rd ed
Published: October 2015
Publisher: Law Society Publishing
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback & CD-ROM
Save time and money by creating your own client care policies using the templates in this invaluable toolkit. They offer a fast and straightforward way to draw up bespoke policies tailored to your firm’s needs.
The Lexcel Client Care Toolkit contains a range of template client care policies to help you achieve best practice (with or without Lexcel accreditation).
The third edition of this popular toolkit has been comprehensively revised and updated to include:
- a completely revised and expanded chapter on delivering and improving client care
- revised client care standard letter paragraphs for conveyancing, employment, litigation and family
- a new chapter on SRA and Lexcel 6 compliance
- new sections on equality and diversity and a checklist for delivering accessible services
- a new chapter on SRA competences for client care.
In addition, it includes new information on how to manage client services, processes and compliance with practical checklists and suggested standard paragraphs, as well as guidance on how to create a culture to improve client relationships in both the short and long term.
All of the documents are provided on the book’s accompanying CD-ROM, enabling you to customise them as needed.