Attracting and Retaining Talent in Law Firms
Published: September 2010
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Despatched in 7 to 9 days.
Number of Pages: 85
If your top fee earner handed their notice in tomorrow how would it affect the revenues of your firm?
Could you have done anything to prevent it?
How will your Managing Partner react?
If you feel that there is nothing that you can do to improve your talent retention practices then do not read any further.
However, if you do feel that there are still areas that can be improved on then Managing Partner's report on Attracting and Retaining Talent in a Post-Recession Legal Profession can provide you with critical guidance in this area.
Attracting and Retaining Talent in a Post-Recession Legal Profession provides an in-depth look into winning talent management strategies in the current legal market and how they can be implemented within your own firm to secure competitive advantage and long term profitability.
Learn from some of the UK’s most respected law firm leaders:
- Neville Eisenberg, Managing Partner at Berwin Leighton Paisner reveals the firms innovative approach to leadership and talent management;
- Kevin Hogarth, Global HR Director at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer discusses the challenges of attracting and retaining talent in a global law firm;
- Ian Jeffery, Managing Partner at Lewis Silkin explains the firms response to economic uncertainty and how a flexible approach has led to greater internal engagement and commitment;
- Caroline Rawes, UK HR Director at Linklaters describes the firm’s strategy for retaining and engaging talented lawyers post-recession; and,
- Charlie Keeling, HR Director at Field Fisher Waterhouse, explains how the need for new resourcing models in the legal profession will change the dynamics of talent management.
You will also find case studies, examples and insights from Simmons & Simmons, Norton Rose, TLT Solicitors and more, along with expert commentary from leading legal talent management consultants on a range of critical topics including:
- Turning the recession into a talent-management opportunity;
- Attracting and retaining the best talent for your firm;
- Developing and training lawyers for the future legal market;
- Effectively managing talent in the changing legal landscape;
- Engaging and motivating the modern lawyer and the rise of flexible working;
- Changing client expectations and their impact on talent management in law firms; and more...
Attracting and Retaining Talent in a Post-Recession Legal Profession provides the necessary tools to implement cutting edge talent management practices and the strategies to secure the best lawyers for your firm.