Change Management for Law Firms
Published: February 2011
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
Number of Pages: 77
The changes facing the legal profession present a clear and present threat to its continued prosperity. And firms which do not learn to manage these seismic changes successfully may not survive.
Managing Partner’s report on Change Management for Law Firms looks at the key challenges ahead, what they mean for your law firm business model and how to manage them successfully to secure a profitable future. It provides a clear understanding of:
- The key tools and techniques of change management;
- How to turn challenges into opportunities for your law firm;
- The key drivers of change and how to approach them proactively;
- Attracting and retaining talent;
- Alternative business structures;
- Legal process outsourcing;
- Alternative fee arrangements.
- New business models emerging in the legal market;
- How to work with your clients to manage the changes ahead;
- How to overcome organisational barriers to change; and
- How to implement successful change management initiatives.
Real-life case studies provide valuable insight into the successful change management initiatives of leading firms including: Baker Donelson, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Bevan Brittan LLP, Bird & Bird, Simmons & Simmons, and Radiant Law.
Top management consultants – Michael Roch, William Arthur and Andrew Hedley – also provide their sought-after advice on how to successfully manage the challenges ahead and remain competitive.