Innovation in Law Firms
Published: May 2012
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback (104 Pages)
Despatched in 3 to 5 days.
Changing client requirements, industry commentators and lawyers themselves are all demanding a radical shake up of the way legal services are delivered. Change is imperative if you’d like to remain ahead in the game!
Managing Partner’s report, Innovation in Law Firms features no less than 10 real-life case studies that reveal how forward-thinking firms are currently innovating to improve their services and build competitive advantage.
- Addleshaw Goddard – The pricing differential;
- Eversheds - Making a name for itself in innovation;
- Advent Lawyers – Innovation in new markets;
- Baker & McKenzie – Innovation in people management;
- Berwin Leighton Paisner – Enabling innovation;
- CMS Cameron McKenna LLP – Transforming the ‘back office’;
- Marque Lawyers – Starting from scratch;
- Riverview Law – Shaking up the legal market;
- Simmons & Simmons – Delivering legal expertise the innovative way;
- Expert analysis: Totum – Enabling innovation – the rise of the business services professional.
From internal restructuring to new client service packages and international expansion, Innovation in Law Firms
examines how the traditional legal business is using innovative strategies to win new clients, markets and talent.
It also provides an in-depth look at the obstacles that are currently preventing innovation in law firms and examines how these might be overcome.
- Do clients really want innovation, or do they just want cheaper legal services?
- Can a business as risk-adverse as a law firm ever really be innovative?
- How can law firms handle the inevitable uncertainties that innovation creates, especially where partners may resist change?
- What does being innovative actually mean in terms of firm service offerings?
- How can lawyers and partners themselves play a part in supporting their firm’s innovation?And why would they want to?
- In the long term, how far will the innovation we are seeing today change the legal profession for good?
These are just some of the pertinent questions this critical new report prompts firms to ask when building strategies that challenge the status quo.
With case studies from across the globe, Innovation in Law Firms presents the new paradigm of 21st century law and what it really means to be innovative.