European Cartel Digest Looseleaf
Latest Release: September 02, 2016
Publisher: Kluwer Law International
Country of Publication: Netherlands
Format: Looseleaf, 3 Volumes
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Over the last decade, the detection, investigation and sanctioning of cartels has become a key objective for antitrust enforces in the European Union. The European Cartel Digest is a must have resource designed to offer guidance for anyone representing companies that do business in the EU. No other source compiles and summarises every decision of the European Commission and all case law of the courts on cartels. It does the same for cases decided in three important national jurisdictions (France, Germany, UK), for all decisions since May 2004.
The European Cartel Digest...
- Lets you move directly to the precise research points applicable to your issue
- Provides a quick and accurate understanding of the agencies’ and courts’ positions on various argument
- Offers precedents likely to arise in virtually any cartel case
- Provides a valuable comparative perspective on anti-cartel enforcement positions across a range of Member States
- Combines reliable and understandable summaries of relevant cartel legislation and a must-have compilation of the relevant legislative texts
Only European Cartel Digest gives you immediate access to:
- Access to clear, concise summaries of all EU cartel decisions and court judgments, including on procedural points
- Summaries of the cartel decisions of 3 key national competition authorities' since 1 May 2004, and resulting judgments of the courts
- Time-saving highlights of key arguments – and key findings – for each case
- Multi-jurisdictional coverage formatted for quick comparison