ICSA (Company Secretarial Practice) CSP Online (Non-Member Rate)
Publisher: ICSA Information & Training
Country of Publication: UK
Price: £850.00 + £170.00 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1020.00 including VAT of £170.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
ICSA’s premium online resource providing interpretation of legal requirements for companies and the documents you need to comply with regulation.
Company Secretarial Practice Online (CSP Online) is the leading resource for company secretaries, in-house counsel and governance and compliance professionals. It provides detailed explanation and commentary on all aspects of company law and corporate governance, and will help you to manage the processes and procedures involved.
The detailed commentary covers all the events that can occur in the life of a UK limited company from incorporation through to winding up and is accompanied by and linked to:
- the full text of supporting legislation and regulation;
- a wealth of specimen resolutions, standard documents, forms, checklists and downloadable templates;
- a comprehensive range of appendices providing additional resource material such as codes of practice and best practice guidelines;
- a proposed changes overview, which reviews key legislation and consultation currently in progress;
- a full cross-reference section and a directory of useful resources;
- additional guidance and resources from Companies House and ICSA.
This is an integrated resource, providing detailed explanation and commentary on all aspects of company law and corporate governance, and explaining how to put it into practice. There are precedents to help manage processes and procedures, together with specimen resolutions, checklists and proposed changes.
CSP Online is the only product that has everything you need, all in one place:
- An integrated service providing cross-referencing links to law, regulation and precedents.
- Includes a wealth of specimen resolutions, standard documents, forms and checklists.
- The comprehensive range of appendices provides additional resource materials such as codes of practice and best practice guidelines.
- A proposed changes overview reviews key legislation and consultation currently in progress.
- There is full cross-referencing, a quick reference section and a directory of useful resources.
- Provides direct access to the full text of supporting legislation and regulation.
- Supplies additional guidance and resources from Companies House and ICSA.
Plus, you also receive the following:
- The weekly technical newsletter, covering everything that’s happening and what you need to do about it.
- Free access to the ICSA Enquiry Service provided by the ICSA Information Centre, allowing you to ask any technical questions you may have.
- Free access to all ICSA's Guidance Notes (usually reserved for ICSA members, students and affiliates).
CSP Online is the leading resource for:
company secretaries, their deputies and assistants