Trade Finance: Print + Online
Publisher: Euromoney Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Price: £995.00 + £199.00 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1194.00 including VAT of £199.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1155.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
This magazine brings essential information on global trade, export, commodity finance markets. Trade Finance intelligence is vital to exporters, importers, financiers, insurers and other service providers.
Through close contact with those active in the sector, Trade Finance magazine is able to bring you critical news not found elsewhere. Market intelligence that will assist you with your business and in-depth independently-written feature articles provide potential leads and other resource information. Turn our news, knowledge and insight to your advantage with essential information and detail on the global trade, export and commodity finance markets – intelligence vital to exporters/importers, financiers, insurers and other service providers.
Trade Finance can help you to:
- Plan your strategies or cooperative initiatives with reviews and analyses of current deals.
- Gain in-depth understanding of ECA activity in emerging markets through our regular export finance news pages.
- Stay ahead in this complex market with round-ups of moves and developments, market updates and technological advances.
- Know who is supporting exporters through reviews of export financing deals and export credit agency developments in regular market and regionally-driven features on structured trade and export finance.
- Gain access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com allowing you to search back through the archives dating from April 1999 and utilise the fully searchable trade financing and export credit agency directories.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news using our weekly e-news service.
: A subscription to Trade Finance
- 10 issues of Trade Finance magazine, plus several invaluable supplements
- Full access to www.tradefinancemagazine.com including a searchable archive, dating back to 1999, so you can see how your competitors structured previous deals
- Access to the breaking news section, bringing you all the latest news as it happens
- News by sector: Choose and set up e-alerts by sector so you only read the stories that interest you
- Trade Finance e-news: The weekly e-mail news service that keeps you up-to-date with innovations in all aspects of trade finance
- ECA e-newsletter: A bi-monthly e-newsletter covering the latest export credit agency transactions. Discover the most active ECAs. ECA debt arrangers and ECA MLAs
This subscription runs annually and can begin at anytime.