Blackstone's Criminal Practice 2017 (with Supplements 1, 2 & 3)
Published: October 2016
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback & 3 Supplements
Price: Out of print
Led by David Ormerod QC (Hon) and David Perry QC, our team of authors has been hand-picked to ensure that you can trust our unique combination of authority and practicality. With a simultaneous supplement containing essential materials, you can rely on Blackstone's Criminal Practice to be your constant companion through every courtroom appearance.
This new edition has been meticulously revised to provide extensive coverage of all new legislation, case law, and Practice Directions. With supplements, free quarterly updates, and monthly web updates, you can trust Blackstone's Criminal Practice to provide reassurance on all the latest developments in criminal law and procedure.
- Your single point of reference for the criminal courts
- Professor David Ormerod QC (Hon) and David Perry QC lead a team of contributors whose courtroom expertise you can rely on
- Clear, common-sense navigation coupled with a logical, intuitive structure - instant access to the information you need
- Practical guidance on sentencing and procedure - your essential companion through every stage of every trial
- Useful materials supplement contains the materials you need to access most frequently - includes the full updated text of the Criminal Procedure Rules, the Criminal Practice Directions, and the Sentencing Guidelines
- Supplements, quarterly updates, web updates, and email alerts keep you fully abreast of all developments