The sale of some eBooks are restricted to certain countries. To alert you to such restrictions, please select the country of the billing address of your credit or debit card you wish to use for payment.
Sale allowed in
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Haiti, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.)
This long-established legislation guidebook provides annotated commentary and clarification on the legal and practical implications of the latest insolvency legislation. Sealy & Milman is widely regarded as the definitive work for those advising on insolvency and the 19th edition brings both the legislation and the commentary fully up to date.
New for this edition:-
- Coverage of amendments to the Insolvency Act 1986 by the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013, the Deregulation Act 2015, the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015, the Finance (No.2) Act 2015 up to April 2016 and by the Insolvency Act 1986 (Amendment) Order 2015 (SI 2015/922).
- Coverage of amendments to the Insolvency Rules 1986 by the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2015 (SI
2015/443) and the Insolvency (Amendment) Rules 2016 (SI 2016/187).
- Coverage of amendments to the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 by the Deregulation Act 2015 and the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015.
- Replacement of the Insolvent Companies (Reports on Conduct of Directors) Rules 1996 (SI 1996/1909) by the Insolvent Companies (Reports on Conduct of Directors) (England and Wales) Rules 2016 (SI 2016/180).
- Other amendments to statutes and statutory instruments are covered.
- Inclusion of description of leading cases since the 18th edition.