Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
This acclaimed text is a clear and highly practical guide to the law and practice of defamation. Its structured approach makes it an ideal source of reference for defamation specialists and anyone - such as journalists, writers and publishers - who needs an affordable guide to substantive law and procedure in this area.
This edition considers many recent changes, including key case law and the implications of the Human Rights Act 1998. It also provides a discussion of how defamation relates to privacy, a highly topical and developing area of law.
* Authoritative and reliable text from a leading defamation practitioner
* Provides practical, step-by-step guidance
* Contains all relevant extracts from statutes, fully annotated
* Includes valuable forms and precedents to save time drafting
* Strength of the book continues to lie in its user-friendly appeal and breadth of coverage.