Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
Wildy's will be closed on Monday 1st May and will re-open on Tuesday 2nd May.
Online book orders received during the time we are closed will be processed as soon as possible once we re-open on Tuesday.
As usual Credit Cards will not be charged until the order is processed and ready to despatch.
Any non-UK eBook orders placed after 5pm on the Friday 28th April will not be processed until Tuesday 2nd May. UK eBook orders will be processed as normal.
The Student Edition has no appendices
The third edition of this highly regarded publication provides, clearly and concisely, the general philosophical principles underpinning insolvency law. The text has been rewritten to address the vast amount of legislative change over recent years and provides an authoritative focus on issues which are of great importance to the work of insolvency practitioners and those they advise. This has become a favourite text of students, academics and practitioners alike.
The new edition includes:-
* Major changes in insolvency legislation, including the partial abolition of administrative receivership and its replacement by administration
* The EC Insolvency Regulation and the separate EC financial collateral directive, with important provisions on insolvency
* A considerable volume of literature, both UK and worldwide (particularly the US) on the role of insolvency law and the basic concepts
* International conventions containing some important insolvency provisions
* Developments in cross-border insolvency, and the adoption by the UK of the UNCITRAL Model Law