Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party. You may opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link included in every email.
Special Discounts for Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
The Student Edition has no appendices
The third edition of this highly regarded publication provides, clearly and concisely, the general philosophical principles underpinning insolvency law. The text has been rewritten to address the vast amount of legislative change over recent years and provides an authoritative focus on issues which are of great importance to the work of insolvency practitioners and those they advise. This has become a favourite text of students, academics and practitioners alike.
The new edition includes:-
* Major changes in insolvency legislation, including the partial abolition of administrative receivership and its replacement by administration
* The EC Insolvency Regulation and the separate EC financial collateral directive, with important provisions on insolvency
* A considerable volume of literature, both UK and worldwide (particularly the US) on the role of insolvency law and the basic concepts
* International conventions containing some important insolvency provisions
* Developments in cross-border insolvency, and the adoption by the UK of the UNCITRAL Model Law