Tolley's Guide to Construction Contracts Looseleaf
Latest Release: September 25, 2012
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This looseleaf provides a comprehensive guide to the legal and commercial aspects of construction contracts, with coherent coverage to facilitate interpretation of construction contracts.
The eight main parts deal with:-
- Formation and construction of contracts
- Parties' rights and obligations
- Planning for contingencies
- Dispute resolution
- Procurement methods
- Public procurement
- International contracts
There are seven Appendices covering: Latest amendments to contracts; How to obtain copies of contracts; Useful addresses and websites ; Legislation; Summary of less common contracts; Model Arbitration Rules (CIMAR); Further reading.
Using succinct but thorough analysis it provides detailed drafting advice on every aspect of construction contracts and on each stage of the construction transaction from a highly practical perspective. It is an essential reference service for construction professionals.
- Covers the main standard forms (JCT05, ICE7th, JCT05 (WCD), CECA Blue Form, DSC/1, DSC/2, PPC2000)
- Summarises less widely-used forms (MF/1, JCT MC, ECC, GC/Works/1)
- Examines each party’s rights and obligations
- Practical and informative
- Updated regularly so that readers are kept informed of all developments
- All the main contracts and relevant legislation are reproduced
- Appendices providing a wealth of useful information
- Fully paragraphed, cross-referenced and indexed
Four updates per year invoiced separately.