Nimmer on Copyright Looseleaf
Latest Release: December 16, 2016
Publisher: LexisNexis Matthew Bender
Country of Publication: USA
Format: Looseleaf, 10 Volumes
Price: Price on Application
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1825.00
Cited in more court opinions than any other treatise on the subject of U.S. copyright law, Nimmer on Copyright provides comprehensive insights into copyright protection in the digital age as well as exhaustive discussions of traditional issues. This definitive work on copyright law is a rich resource for the expert, as well as the practitioner just beginning to explore the arena.
Nimmer on Copyright is an easy-to-follow treatise containing:-
Nimmer on Copyright
- In-depth, comprehensive insights into copyright protection in the digital age as well as exhaustive discussions of traditional copyright issues
- Extensive analysis covering specific media such as printed works; plays and motion pictures; music; artistic property; and digital technological developments such as copyright protection systems and the Internet
- Interpretation of all provisions of the Copyright Act, and thorough coverage of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Outstanding litigation forms provided by top intellectual property litigators
- State-of-the-art transactional forms with side-by-side commentary written by leading copyright law practitioners
- Text of all relevant statutes, regulations, treaties and legislative histories.
has appeal both to the domestic and international audience. Accompanying the emergence of global communications, U.S. copyright issues are being faced by foreign parties and lawyers, as protected works are easily being transmitted from foreign locales into this country.