Manual of Construction Agreements Looseleaf
Latest Release: November 16, 2018
Publisher: LexisNexis Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Manual of Construction Agreements is a complete guide to all aspects of the relevant law and practice. Richard Cockram, one of the country's leading construction lawyers, provides detailed and authoritative commentary and a review of all standard form agreements relevant to the UK construction market.
Construction drafting is a central part of commercial property transactions, raising complex issues of law, interpretation and procedure. The key to addressing these issues lies in having rapid access to draft forms of agreement and specialist expertise based on a sound understanding of industry practice, case-law and current legislation.
Benefits of the service include:
- Acess in both print and online.
- An exhaustive suite of over 100 expertly drafted and comprehensively annotated forms and precedents, written from the perspective of end-users..
- A 650-page statement of relevant law and practice - including detailed commentary on the principal industry-standard forms.
- Updated twice a year to cover relevant developments in construction law and practice.
- An introduction to contractual arrangements relating to construction procurement, the appointment of design consultants and related matters.
- In-depth analysis of the relevant areas of law that have been the subject of recent developments in the form of new legislation or reported cases, or in which certain difficult problems remain to be resolved.
- A new chapter and accompanying forms and precedents covering the FIDIC contracts, which are the most widely used forms for contracts internationally for the construction, plant and design industries.
: 3 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.