Jordan Publishing Health and Safety Management Looseleaf
Published: January 1998
Publisher: Jordan Publishing Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf & CD-ROM
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £346.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Jordan Publishing Health and Safety Management is a guide that explains the law clearly and shows how to apply it in practice. A new subscription includes both print and online access.
Written by experts with a unique range of experience including enforcement, policy making and health and safety practice in the work place, they have produced a guide that makes following the regulations easy.
- Presents information in relevant, easy-to-digest sections
- Offers information that is straightforward to understand and implement
- Provides chapters that are simple to navigate and includes a speed-read summary for a concise overview of key points
- Uses plain English to interpret complex compliance legislation, enabling you to implement practical solutions immediately - no jargon, no confusion
- Provides documents and procedures to help you put your plans into practice
Key features of a subscription to Health and Safety Management
- Saves you time - all the details you need are available in one place
- Offers you peace of mind - enabling you to keep pace with changing compliance requirements swiftly and easily
- Enables instant access to the most up-to-date information - updated by practising health and safety specialists
- Shows you how to ensure your workplace complies - illustrating how to effectively achieve compliance at work every day
- Includes CD-ROM containing fillable Word documents of Control Sheets to enable users to carry out, record, and provide evidence of training activity and compliance with legal requirements.
The regularly updated looseleaf includes:
- Special Action Summaries - for practical, up-to-date guidance
- Recording and Tracking Processes - for efficient monitoring of health and safety procedures
- Control Sheets - that can be customised to your own requirements
- Checklists and Model Documents - saving you time helping you translate theory into workplace reality
- Two Newsletters Per Year - supplementing the updates with expert analysis
: 2 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Annual subscriptions for this title run from January to December. We will contact you each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.