Construction Insurance and UK Construction Contracts 3rd ed
Published: May 2016
Publisher: Informa Law from Routledge
Country of Publication: UK
Construction Insurance and UK Construction Contracts has long been the premier text for legal professionals looking for a combined analysis of construction contracts and their relation to insurance law.
In a new and updated third edition, this book continues to provide in-depth commentary and pragmatic advice on all the most important regulations and policies surrounding contracts and insurance in the construction industry.
Including brand new chapters on reinsurance and energy products, this book covers subjects such as:
- Minor, intermediate and major project construction contracts
- Classes of insurance contract
- The role of insurance brokers
- Risks in construction and legal liability
- Professional indemnity insurance and directors' and officers' liability insurance
- Bonds and insurance
- Latent defect insurance
- Property insurance
- Health and Safety and Construction Regulations
- Contract Insurance
- FIDIC, JCT and NEC 3 regulations
- PFI/PPP projects in the UK
- Dispute resolution
This book is a vital reference tool and practical guide for lawyers and in-house counsels involved in the construction industry as well as project managers, quantity surveyors, construction contractors, architects and engineers needing advice from an experienced legal perspective.