Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts 5th ed
Published: February 2016
Publisher: Informa Law from Routledge
Country of Publication: UK
Delay and disruption during construction have always been considerations of vital importance in building projects of any scale. Now in its fifth edition, Delay and Disruption in Construction Contracts continues to be the preeminent guide to these often complex and potentially costly issues.
Covering how delay and disruption should be considered at each stage of a project, from inception to completion and beyond, this book includes:
- An international team of specialist advisory editors
- Comparative analysis of the law in this subject for England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the United States
- Commentary on, and comparison of, standard forms from the UK, Ireland, US and New Zealand
- New chapters on the civil law dynamic, BIM and adjudication
- New appendices on the SCL Protocol and delay analysis methodology choice
- Fully updated case law that is linked directly to principles explained in the book by over 100 textual "Illustrations"
- Bespoke diagrams, available for digital download, that aid explanation of multi-faceted issues
This book addresses delay and disruption in a way that is practically useful and academically rigorous. As such, it remains an essential reference for any lawyer, project manager, architect, contractor or academic involved with the construction industry.