Equity and Trusts 2nd ed (eBook)
Published: January 2016
Country of Publication: UK
Price: £30.82 + £6.16 VAT
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed an automated e-mail will be sent to you to allow you to download the eBook.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
email@example.com and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
This eBook is available in the following formats: ePub.
Need help with ebook formats?
Equity and Trusts is an ideal choice for all undergraduate and GDL students looking for a comprehensive yet accessible textbook on this complex area of law.
The author’s clear writing style, plentiful explanations and focus on modern case law demystify difficult concepts and help to bring the subject to life. Equity and Trusts is shown to be a live, growing and developing subject, with an important historical underpinning that ensures students gain a sound grasp of key material and understand both its history and current application.
This second edition has been thoroughly updated and presents learning features that will help students to:-
- Understand and remember core topics: key learning points and end of chapter summaries offer a useful checklist for students, while illustrative diagrams help to clarify difficult concepts
- Identify important cases and assess their relevance: ‘Key Case’ features highlight and contextualise the most significant cases and judgments
- Reflect on how contract law operates in context: ‘Applying the Law’ features demonstrate how the law works in practice and ask students to apply knowledge to both hypothetical scenarios and real-world situations
- Critique the law and consider opportunities for reform: ‘Analysing the Law’ features introduce students to academic debates and offer a critical commentary on the law
- Gain an understanding of the law in context: ‘Making Connections’ feature identifies links across topics, helping students gain a more holistic understanding of equity and trusts as well as to locate the subject within the wider common law tradition
- Consolidate learning and prepare for assessment: assessment advice is provided in highlighted textboxes; practice questions are provided at the end of each chapter and the book’s Companion Website presents additional chapter-by-chapter problem and essay-style questions and PowerPoint slides of the diagrams within the book..
Clearly written and easy to use, Equity and Trusts
enables students to fully engage with the topic and gain a profound understanding of this fundamental area.