Issues of State Responsibility Before International Judicial Institutions
Published: July 2004
Publisher: Hart Publishing
Country of Publication: UK
Despatched in 4 to 6 days.
This book contains papers presented at a high-level conference that was jointly organized by the Institute of Global Law, University College London and the Institute of International Law, Queen Mary, University of London.
The chapters cover issues of State Responsibility before the following international judicial institutions:-
- the International Court of Justice,
- The International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea,
- the World Trade Organization,
- United Nations Compensation Commission,
- International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes,
- and International & Regional Human Rights Courts.
Contributors include: H.E. Judge Dame Rosalyn Higgins D.B.E., Q.C., H.E. Georges Abi-Saab, H.E. Judge Benedetto Conforti, Professor Christopher Greenwood C.M.G., Q.C., Emeritus Professor Ian Brownlie C.B.E., Q.C., Professor Malcolm Shaw Q.C., Emeritus Professor Maurice Mendelson Q.C., Professor Philippe Sands, Professor Gerhard Loibl, Stewart Shackleton, Dr Femi Elias, Jeremy Carver, Professor Dominic McGoldrick, Professor Malcolm Evans, and Dr Matthew Craven.