Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
This highly practical book is aimed at those who must vary their Financial Services Authority (FSA) permissions and those who will be regulated by the FSA for the first time when the new Insurance Mediation Directive comes into effect. The Regulation of Insurance Brokers and Intermediaries provides a practical, readable source of knowledge and reference on key points of the new regulations. The only book of its kind covering the regulation of general insurance sales, the book also:
* Ensures customers understand how to comply to the new regime
* Explains what the regulations mean for the manner in which they do business
* Provides guidance on the more difficult parts of the application forms
* Puts the regulations in the context of the common law of agency, which will continue to apply * Highlights the implications of being under FSA regulation (eg enforcement, breaches, duty)
* Addresses key problem areas, particularly where there are boundary issues, e.g. advised/non-advised sales, the difference between administration and performance of a policy, what terms should be included in the policy summary etc.
*Covers what to include and omit in brochures and explanatory booklets
* Discusses the terms to be included in agreements with their counterparts in the distribution chain
Reprint of ISBN 9781405700092