Hague on Leasehold Enfranchisement 5th ed with 2nd Supplement
Published: December 2012
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback & Supplement
Price: Out of print
Hague on Leasehold Enfranchisement gives you comprehensive, detailed guidance on each stage of the leasehold enfranchisement process.
Written by Anthony Radevsky and Damian Greenish, Hague sets out the rights and responsibilities of the landlord and tenant, deals with the intricacies of qualification and valuation, and also covers the related areas of mortgages, sub-tenants and trusts.
Hague includes full interpretation of relevant legislation, with all applicable statutes and statutory instruments reproduced, to help you to see precisely what the law requires and to take the necessary action.
- The 2nd cumulative Supplement was published in December 2012
- The 1st Supplement was published in April 2011
- The Main Work was published in July 2009
Fully updated to take account of legal developments, the new supplement of Hague:-
- Notes a number of important decisions in both the courts and tribunals. In particular, there have been 6 cases heard by the Court of Appeal, and the Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber has been active in the field of deferment rates and development value
- Includes on the legislative front, the Housing and Regeneration Act 2008 which came into force on September 7 2009, and affects all claims under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 made pursuant to leases granted since then
- Contains the relevant statutory instruments
- Includes the new set of rules and practice directions published by the Lands Chamber