LEXGULF Business Laws of Kuwait Looseleaf
Published: January 2009
Publisher: Thomson Reuters Dubai
Country of Publication: Kuwait
Format: Looseleaf, 4 Volumes
Price: Price on Application
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £2109.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £2149.00
Business Laws of Kuwait is a looseleaf reference work published in three volumes which provides first class translations from Arabic into English of the main laws relating to business in Kuwait. The work is the longest established publication presenting high quality translation of Kuwaiti business laws, as well as being the most comprehensive, presenting the text of well over 100 laws relating to business, some of them dating back over 40 years.
The three substantial looseleaf volumes were last published in 2002 by Graham & Trotman, part of Kluwer Law International, but the publication was acquired in 2008 by Lexgulf Publishers of London which is now implementing a regular programme of updating supplements containing translations into English of the Kuwaiti laws relating to business to bring the work up to date to the present.
- Three new consolidated looseleaf volumes for Business Laws of Kuwait, for publication in January 2009
- Six updating supplements to be published in alternate months during 2009.
- Kuwaiti laws relating to business are regularly monitored for the subscriber in the Kuwait Official Gazette and selected for translation into English
- Translations are of first class quality and undertaken by a translator with long experience of translating Kuwaiti laws into English
- All main Kuwaiti laws relating to business are collected in an organised manner in three looseleaf volumes
- The price of a subscription to Business Laws of Kuwait represents good value compared to the cost of using an external translator
- The collection of Kuwaiti business laws is fully indexed by a professional legal indexer
- Regular supplements keep the subscriber up to date
- Subscribers may email the publisher to suggest laws for translation, if not covered by the publisher’s regular programme
- The previous Graham & Trotman edition isbn was 9781853338168. Published in 2002