Consensus: Draft Pre-nuptial, Post-nuptial and Cohabitation Agreements
Published: November 2009
Publisher: Class Legal
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Software & Book
Price: £199.95 + £34.99 VAT
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This software allows you to draft pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and cohabitation agreements with confidence! Consensus has been developed by Class Legal with Christopher Pocock QC of 1 King’s Bench Walk and Maggie Rae of Clintons.
Following recent authorities, and as pre-nuptials and post-nuptials are increasingly in the news, solicitors are being asked to draft these agreements more and more frequently. Consensus gives you everything you need to do so expertly.
- expert paragraphs written by experienced and specialist authors
- default selection for each agreement, with advice on which additional paragraphs to include for a particular case
- Asset Schedule annexes so each party’s finances are clearly disclosed
- contains the necessary preliminary advice letters and solicitors’ certificates
- covers same sex as well as different sex couples
- six-monthly updates to take account on any changes in case law and practice
The accompanying book gives you an up-to-date commentary on the legal status of the agreements, checklists, the full text of all the paragraphs, and the authors’ hints and tips on drafting.
£199.95 is the cost of a one year site liscense.
- Pre-civil partnership
- Post-civil partnership
- Cohabitation (different sex couple)
- Cohabitation (same sex couple)