The ICSA Corporate Governance Planner
Published: June 2006
Publisher: ICSA Publishing Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
The ICSA Corporate Governance Planner provides practical, accessible
guidance on how to comply with companies legislation and the requirements of
the Combined Code.
Designed to be a first point of reference for those approaching a particular issue or
event in the board or company secretariat’s calendar, such as board meetings, the
annual report, and directors’ training, it shows how compliance issues can be
approached in a practical and constructive way.
Based on the experience of the authors in their work with listed companies, this
book will rapidly become invaluable in helping you to tackle questions such as:-
- How do you establish an effective working relationship with your auditors?
- How can you communicate effectively with shareholders?
- What should be done to safeguard against breaches of the Model Code?
- What are the key issues to consider when recruiting non-executive directors?
- Practical tips and step-by-step guidance are offered throughout.
This first edition includes coverage and guidance on:-
- The adoption of international reporting standards (IFRS)
- The revised version of the UKLA’s Rules implementing the EU MarketAbuse,
Prospectus and Transparency Obligations Directives
- The new regulatory regime for company pensions schemes following the
Pensions Act 2004