The Strategy-led Law Firm: Business Models That Work
Published: June 2012
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Despatched in 7 to 9 days.
Number of Pages: 93
Globalisation, scale-building and segmentation are ramping up competition within the legal sector at a radical rate. A strategy-led business model is critical if you want to achieve firm synergy, growth and success in the new legal market. Managing Partner in association with Huron Consulting Group presents - The Strategy-Led Law Firm: Business Models that Work. This crucial report examines the impact of key competitive forces within different segments of the legal market and evaluates the models and strategies that firms have employed to stay ahead. Comprehensive guidance and advice is provided on how to identify your own competitive advantage, select the right target audience and structure your firm to succeed.
Specifically, this report will enable you to:
- Get to grips with a variety of growth strategies for domestic, international and global firms;
- Understand how globalisation, scale-building and segmentation effect your firm's markets and service lines;
- Identify, develop and optimise your firm's position for greater market penetration and client satisfaction;
- Develop a strong business model and plot successful strategies to benefit fromglobalisation, scale building and market segmentation;
- Gain strategic commitment and buy-in from employees and stakeholders;
- Overcome core threats to existing market structures and future challenges through effective scenario planning;
- Keep a pace with the increasing level of management sophistication among peers; and much more -
Insightful, real-life case studies and examples provide behind-the-scenes access into the successful growth strategies of firms such DLA Piper, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP and Watson, Farley & Williams LLP.