Tolley's Company Law Service Looseleaf (Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack)
Published: July 2015
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack
Price: £1731.25 + £178.32 VAT
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
This Lexis Note eBook is authorised for 5 users. Additional users can be added for an extra charge.
Designed for lawyers, Lexis Note enables you to access and reference your books and looseleafs on the go and when you need them most.
- Lexis Note is unique. It is the only app in the market that is optimised for both books and looseleafs.
- Advise your clients with confidence as you access the most up-to-date book and looseleaf content available.
- Access these key legal texts anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Increase your productivity thanks to the superior user experience which allows you to quickly locate relevant passages and to personalise your content via annotations, notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Save time spent leafing through papers and manually updating your looseleaf content thanks to the automatic updating of your material.
- Please note Lexis Note products can only be supplied to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
This two-volume manual provides over 70 alphabetically arranged chapters covering every aspect of company law from Accounts to Ultra Vires.
Each chapter provides a thorough discussion of the law, cites relevant cases and puts the legal issues into a practical business context. Thoroughly indexed and cross-referenced, it offers an ideal solution when in-depth reading and research is required.