Cordery on Legal Services Looseleaf (Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack)
Published: July 2015
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack
Price: £2472.50 + £254.67 VAT
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
This Lexis Note eBook is authorised for 5 users. Additional users can be added for an extra charge.
Designed for lawyers, Lexis Note enables you to access and reference your books and looseleafs on the go and when you need them most.
- Lexis Note is unique. It is the only app in the market that is optimised for both books and looseleafs.
- Advise your clients with confidence as you access the most up-to-date book and looseleaf content available.
- Access these key legal texts anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Increase your productivity thanks to the superior user experience which allows you to quickly locate relevant passages and to personalise your content via annotations, notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Save time spent leafing through papers and manually updating your looseleaf content thanks to the automatic updating of your material.
- Please note Lexis Note products can only be supplied to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
Formerly known as Cordery on Solicitors
, this is the authority on every aspect of professional conduct, obligations and liability, the recently revamped Cordery on Legal Services
has been relied on by the legal profession for over a century and is frequently cited in the courts. It is the only source available that offers comprehensive guidance on the law and practice relating to solicitors, as well as expert commentary and advice on the difficult problems that can arise in practice.
Benefits of Cordery on Legal Services:
- Cordery on Legal Services ensures the practitioner is complying with the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s handbook, thereby helping to avoid negligence actions.
- Its useful cross-referencing between materials and narrative enables quick and easy access to every aspect of the work of solicitors, while offering comprehensive coverage of all the relevant rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Cordery on Legal Services reflects both the characteristics of modern practice and provides coverage of the latest developments in the regulation of solicitors.