Norton Bankruptcy Law and Practice Looseleaf 3rd
Published: September 1981
Publisher: West Publishing Co.
Country of Publication: USA
Format: Looseleaf, 13 Volumes
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Extensively revised for bankruptcy practice under BAPCPA, this treatise is the work of more than 100 bankruptcy judges, professors and practitioners.
Organized topically and by Bankruptcy Code section, it offers guidance and analysis for every stage of the bankruptcy process, from initial client interview to case conclusion. Topics discussed include court organization and powers, administration and administrative powers, claims and distributions to creditors, debtors' duties and benefits, stockholder liquidations, debtor in possession, and tax consequences.
It covers cases under Chapters 7 (liquidation), 9, 11, 12, 13, and 15.
- Director's procedural forms with guidance on when and how to use the forms most effectively
- Flowcharts depicting typical procedural steps under each chapter of the Bankruptcy Code
- Includes Norton Quick Reference Pamphlet, a portable codebook containing the most relevant statutes/rules–easily fits within a briefcase
- Includes monthly newsletter, Norton Bankruptcy Law Adviser, containing timely reporting and analysis of current trends and emerging cases
- Official bankruptcy forms prescribed by the Judicial Conference of the United States
- Practice materials relocated to appendixes at the back of their related chapter, rather than placed in separate volumes
- Subscriptions include two Norton Code and Rules Pamphlets, for desktop reference to the same information as the binders
- Two binders containing the Bankruptcy Code, related statutes, Bankruptcy Rules, FRCP, Rules of Evidence, and all official forms