Constitutional and Administrative Law 8th ed (MyLawChamber)
Published: June 2015
Publisher: Pearson Education Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback + Online Access
Price: £40.68 + £4.31 VAT
This package includes a physical copy of Constitutional and Administrative Law by Carroll as well as access to the eText and MyLawChamber.
Constitutional and Administrative Law, part of the Foundations Series, offers a comprehensive, clear and straightforward account of the law ideal for LLB and GDL students. This eighth edition has been fully updated with all recent developments in constitutional and administrative law, including:
- Discussion of the Data Retention and Investigatory Powers Act 2014
- Accounts of the latest human rights debates, including the extent to which domestic law on whole-life sentences for murder and, also, the statutory rules relating to assisted suicide may be regarded as compatible with the European Convention on Human Rights
- Reference to recent cases, such as R (on application of HS2 Action Alliance Ltd) v Secretary of State for Transport  and Roberts v Metropolitan Police Commissioner .
is a complete online teaching and learning platform designed to improve results by helping student's quickly master concepts, and by providing educators with a robust set of tools for easily gauging and addressing the performance of students.
- Case Navigator (in conjunction with LexisNexis) offers support in helping to develop your case reading and analysis skills.
- A fully interactive Pearson eText is available within MyLawChamber, giving you ready access to your textbook when you need it and allowing you to search, bookmark, highlight and make notes.
To buy the paperback only version of the 8th edition which does not include
access to the eText and MyLawChamber
use isbn 9781292016979