Trusts and Equity 12th ed (MyLawChamber)
Published: April 2015
Publisher: Pearson Education Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback + Online Access
Price: £40.68 + £4.31 VAT
Despatched in 2 to 4 days.
This package includes a physical copy of Trusts and Equity12th ed by Edwards and Stockwell as well as access to the eText and MyLawChamber.
Trusts and Equity part of the Foundations Series, offers a comprehensive, clear and straightforward account of the law ideal for LLB and GDL students.
This twelfth edition has been fully updated with all recent developments in trusts and equity, including:-
- A new chapter on unlawful trusts
- Reference to recent statutes, such as the Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013, Inheritance and Trustees' Powers Act 2014 and Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act 2013
- Discussion of significant new cases, for example FHR European Ventures LLP v Cedar Capital Partners LLC , Central Bank of Nigeria v Williams , Coventry (t/a RDC Promotions) v Lawrence  and Futter v HMRC, Pitt v HMRC 
is a complete online teaching and learning platform designed to improve results by helping student’s quickly master concepts, and by providing educators with a robust set of tools for easily gauging and addressing the performance of students.
- Case Navigator (in conjunction with LexisNexis) offers support in helping to develop your case reading and analysis skills.
- A fully interactive Pearson eText is available within MyLawChamber, giving you ready access to your textbook when you need it and allowing you to search, bookmark, highlight and make notes.