Law of Tort 12th ed (MyLawChamber)
Published: April 2015
Publisher: Pearson Education Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
This package includes a physical copy of Law of Tort, 12th ed by Cooke as well as access to the eText and MyLawChamber.
Law of Tort part of the Foundations series, offers a comprehensive, clear and straightforward account of the law ideal for LLB and GDL students.
This twelfth edition has been fully updated with all recent developments in tort law, including:-
- A new chapter on the liability of the public authorities
- An explanation of the impact of the Defamation Act 2013
- An examination of significant recent cases, such as Lawrence and another v Fen Tigers Ltd  and Barr v Biffa Waste Services Ltd .
is a complete online teaching and learning platform designed to improve results by helping students quickly master concepts, and by providing educators with a robust set of tools for easily gauging and addressing the performance of students.
- Case Navigator (in conjunction with LexisNexis), a tool to help improve students’ case reading and comprehension skills.
- Virtual Lawyer, an interactive scenario-based programme to help students apply their knowledge of the law to problem questions.
- Pearson eText, a fully-searchable electronic version of your chosen text which you can customise, annotate, highlight and bookmark.
- Test banks of multiple-choice-questions providing formative assessment.