Bowstead & Reynolds On Agency 21st ed with 1st Supplement
Published: October 2018
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback & Supplement
Despatched in 2 to 4 days.
Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency is the essential reference source for commercial practitioners. Part of the long-established Common Law Library, this new edition brings together all relevant aspects of law and how they relate to agency agreements, including contract law, administrative law, tort, commercial/company law, the law of property and the conflict of laws.
Frequently cited in courts both in the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth, Bowstead & Reynolds on Agency 21st edition covers the role of both agent and principal and offers explanation, advice and interpretation that will give you a better understanding of the law.
- The 1st Supplement was published in October 2018
- The Main Work was published in December 2017
- Provides full and authoritative interpretation and explanation of the law of agency
- Goes through the creation of an agency agreement
- Examines the authority of agents— expressed, implied and presumed
- Sets out the duties of agents towards their principals, covering both duties of performance and fiduciary duties
- Covers the rights of agents, including issues of remuneration, indemnity and lien
- Details the relationships between principals and third parties and agents and third parties
- Considers the termination of agreements